Natural Dish Soap: Unscented
Price for this product is PER OUNCE. Please use the up and down buttons in the cart to select how many ounces you'd like!
• High concentration of active ingredients
• Made with strong grease-cutting agents that work hard to remove stuck-on food
• Built-in moisturizers help prevent dry skin after washing dishes
It is strong foaming and easy to work with- you only need a little bit on each dish. Cleans anything you need to hand-wash, including crystalware and delicate ceramics.
• Powers through grease, grime, and stuck on food
• Mild formula that’s gentle on hands
• Only need a drop to wash a dish
• Lab tested & safe food-grade preservatives proven to stop the growth of dangerous pathogens
• Plant-Based – Free from synthetic detergents
• No SLS, SLES – Sulfate Free
• Ethoxylated Alcohol Free
• Dioxane Free • Paraben Free
• Biodegradable • Dye Free • Fragrance Free
At last, ingredient transparency! You won't find any generic terms, misleading chemical names, or conveniently left out ingredients here!
Full; Ingredient List:
Charcoal Filtered Deionized Water • High-purity water.
Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate • Derived from coconuts, palm-free, this mild-surfactant helps to lift dirt and debris from surfaces, so the water can whisk them away. Biodegradable.
Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine • Naturally derived from coconut, palm-free, it is an environmentally friendly and biodegradable surfactant with high foaming and mild chemistry.
Decyl Glucoside • A plant-derived, biodegradable surfactant. It is mild and safe for sensitive skin.
Vegetable Glycerin • Derived from vegetables. It is a biodegradable, powerful moisturizer that can increase skin hydration. Food-grade & kosher.
Sodium Chloride • Salt
Capryl Caprylyl Glucoside • A biodegradable plant-based surfactant and fatty acid with mild chemistry and sensitive skin compatibility.
Polysorbate 20 • Derived from fruits and vegetables. Helps in the spreadability of liquids and stabilizes the formula when adding essential oils and phthalate-free fragrances. Biodegradable. Dioxane-free.
Methylisothiazolinone & Benzisothiazolinone • These preservatives are used in the lowest concentrated form to help decrease the chance of bacteria, fungi, and mold. Increases shelf life of the product. Antibacterial. Biodegradable.
Price for this product is per ounce!
For reference, a bottle of Dawn dish soap is 38 oz.